Not visible (again!)

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
Tricky
Great Britain

Not visible (again!)

Post by Tricky »

This morning i went to connect to the TNAS and no network link, try with the TNAS PC and as expected no connection, check the NAS and all lights seem to be OK but not visible on the network so go to turn it off to re power and it wont so have to hold the button to turn off and then reboot and happily its all working as it should which was a surprise as i have come to expect a new problem each time.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Not visible (again!)

Post by TMroy »

The possible reason is, your CPU or memory resources were overflow, some processess were killed by system that lead to system freeze. Please avoid too many apps running in your TNAS Simultaneously.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Tricky
Great Britain

Post by Tricky »

TMroy wrote: 04 Jul 2020, 12:16 The possible reason is, your CPU or memory resources were overflow, some processess were killed by system that lead to system freeze. Please avoid too many apps running in your TNAS Simultaneously.
The only app running is Plex and if the TNAS cant handle that then its not doing as advertised is it.
RSB123

Post by RSB123 »

Same problem. Only Plex was running. Now completely unreachable on the network. :(

Dear oh dear oh dear. I've never known an operating system so utterly broken on so many levels - full of bugs on literally everything.
scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

after updating to 4.1.30 Plex now seems to crash when it does a scheduled scan. Looks like my routing of doing an update to TOS and having to completely reinstalingl PLEX will have to take place.
Best thing I ever did was ebay my Terramaster...
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

What’s your running plex version?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
twb2077

Post by twb2077 »

Same problem. Only app is Plex. That and backup storage is the only reason I purchased this (F2-221).
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

what version of TOS are you running?
F2-210