Access denied, Already in Use...

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
ConicalMonocle

Access denied, Already in Use...

Post by ConicalMonocle »

Hi I just got my F4 210 and installed 3 8TB HDD in RAID 5 with fourth to follow shortly. I can access storage fine over mobile and from the desktop browser app. No issues logging in from those places at all.

Windows was not detecting the NAS so I power cycled and found a work around where I could use the TNAS PC app to display the network folder and map from there. I was able to log in for about a day and now it does not matter what I do I can't log in to access my files. I can see my files are there over mobile and the browser, but the password I use to log into the TOS browser does not work in windows.

When i try to open the mapped directory windows complains about password is wrong, access denied, multiple simultaneous connections by the same user not allowed, connection not restored.

I've tried net use on the drives, clearing credentials, reset network, remapping whenever the NAS is actually detected by windows on the network and nothing works. Please help.
User2022

Re: Access denied, Already in Use...

Post by User2022 »

Need smb1 support in windows. In default smb1 not installed. See google.
Or use ftp, sftp, webdav.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Access denied, Already in Use...

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}ConicalMonocle
Please refer to the link for troubleshooting.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)