Email notification settings

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
maaeel

Email notification settings

Post by maaeel »

I have own email server on my local LAN that i use on all my servers I run, and it works flawlessly.
Right after NAS purchase i set up email notifications and it worked for a day, but then I had to restore the NAS OS to factory settings (originally I messed up a bit the disks set up) and after restting to factory settings, even if all the mail server info is the same, every attempt to send an email results in "Email1 Sending Failed!"
Please advise how to fix.
Attached my NAS F4-210 settings and e-mail settings from my of my working servers.
Attachments
mail-settings.png
t-nas.png
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Email notification settings

Post by TMSupport »

There may be a issue with the mail server at that time, you can try again at another time.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
maaeel

Post by maaeel »

TMSupport wrote: 07 May 2022, 15:57 There may be a issue with the mail server at that time, you can try again at another time.
I was trying sending test email last 5 days at different times of the day with the exactly the same result, so I do not think there is a temporary issue with my mail server especially I use it all the time (internal alerting and regular external emails), and everything works just fine.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}maaeel

Based on your current information, it is still not possible to troubleshoot the problem. Please contact the technical support mailbox or official website customer service to make an appointment with an engineer to troubleshoot the problem remotely.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
maaeel

Post by maaeel »

Thank you TMzethar, I will do that when I can.