F2-210 working but isn't able to do anything in web interface [502 Bad Gateway]

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
GianSeven

F2-210 working but isn't able to do anything in web interface [502 Bad Gateway]

Post by GianSeven »

Hi, I bought my NAS two and an half years ago and it has been working fine since then but from about one month it gives an error if I try to open most of the settings or any app. Everything that was already configured like SMB and FTP still works fine so that's because I left it in this state for so much time.

The version is 4.2.08-2101111540 and I don't know if it matters but everytime I log-in on the web interface it asks me to update to version 4.2.31 but if I click on search for updates it says there are no updates available.

I thought it might have been the HDD but I checked it with S.M.A.R.T. and it said its ok.

This is the error it gives inside the windows:

Here's all the errors it gives on the right, some are repeated hundreds of times so I deleted some:

Code: Select all

Warning: fopen(/tmp/file-196528271): failed to open stream: No space left on device in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 589

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 607

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 609

Warning: copy(/tmp/file-196528271): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 610

Warning: fopen(/tmp/file-86306190): failed to open stream: No space left on device in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 589

Warning: fprintf() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 602

Warning: fprintf() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 602

Warning: fprintf() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 600

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 609

Warning: copy(/tmp/file-86306190): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 610

Warning: fopen(/tmp/file-198238733): failed to open stream: No space left on device in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 589

Warning: fprintf() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 600

Warning: copy(/tmp/file-198238733): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/include/class/func.class.php on line 610
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: F2-210 working but isn't able to do anything in web interface [502 Bad Gateway]

Post by TMroy »

From the error information you provided, some system files are corrupted, it is unclear what cause it. You may need to reinstall the TOS.
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=423

But if you are prompted to create a new RAID and volume, you need to quit the installation immediately. It is recommended to backup your data before you reinstall your TOS.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
GianSeven

Re: F2-210 working but isn't able to do anything in web interface [502 Bad Gateway]

Post by GianSeven »

I tried backuping the system configuration as the first step of the guide recommended but I don't think it's working. When I click "Apply" it prompts me to input my password but then nothing happens, I can't find the file saved anywhere. I tried different browsers and devices but it doesn't do anything either. Could you give me an example of how is the file supposed to be named? I might have already done this and saved the file somewhere
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Your file system is working abnormally now, many features may not able to work correctly, please ignore this step.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)