TNAS Update and report issue problems

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
BKKKPewsey

TNAS Update and report issue problems

Post by BKKKPewsey »

Sorry if this is not the correct section for this problem.
Suddenly I cannot access my NAS (F4 220) via windows 10 explorer.
Thinking a windows update may have messed up my remote access again I checked but that seems not be the issue.
Logging into the nas I noticed that some updates were available (current version 4.2.08) so I hit the online update button which downloads 4.2.09 then says unzipping software - please wait which I do and after about 10 mins the NAS logs me out as session has expired. Logging back in and I am greeted with the same update notification and my version hasn't changed. I have tried a manual update which has the same issue.
I then tried using the report issue function which fails at the generate report part which sticks at 0%.
I not sure what I can do now so please help

PS If I try to access my files via TNAS PC it comes up with "file access failed please try to access file using windows explorer" ;)
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: TNAS Update and report issue problems

Post by TMSupport »

The latest version is TOS 4.2.30, please up to date first.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3030
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
BKKKPewsey

Post by BKKKPewsey »

How? As I have already stated both the the online and manual update gets to unzipping files - please wait and then nothing.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please contact our tech team to check it remotely.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
BKKKPewsey

Post by BKKKPewsey »

Done I think ;)