I got a virus

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
OGStyle

Re: I got a virus

Post by OGStyle »

It is J1800_V4.5.9
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

And model number?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
OGStyle

Post by OGStyle »

It's a F4-220
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}OGStyle
If your hard disk has been using TOS 4.0 in TNAS, this initial installation of TOS will only delete the data of your TOS system partition and keep the data partition. If possible, we still recommend that you back up your data before TOS initialization. You can refer to this to install the appropriate TOS version: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=921
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
OGStyle

Post by OGStyle »

I don't think I can do a backup. I can't log into the unit when it runs the os.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please try to access your files via the SMB service. If you can't access it, please connect the hard drive to your computer to back it up with third-party backup software.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
OGStyle

Post by OGStyle »

Is it possible to install a new drive and plug the old drive in and access it? I don't have a Linux system to view the drive.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Yes. After the new hard disk is installed, you need to shut down the device and insert the old hard disk, and place the new hard disk in HDD1.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
OGStyle

Post by OGStyle »

I did that and I can only see the new drive in the file manager. The control panel shows both drives are connected. How do I access the old drive?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

The volume of the old hard disk was not mounted, please try to restart the device.

Return to “System Configuration”