Something Abnormal if occupying your TNAS

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
Radius

Something Abnormal if occupying your TNAS

Post by Radius »

Hi, it's been 2 months since when I access the Desktop TOS of my F4-220 (with 3 disks installed in RAID-5 configuration) I get the message "Warning TNAS is at risk!".
If I press "More" a message appears: "Something abnormal is occupying your TNAS system file storage space" with a list of files (which appear to be system) to be deleted.

What is it due to? Can I delete them without malfunctions or data loss?

I am advised to upgrade to the latest software version, but after downloading the software a 2 minute installation phase begins which never ends (I tried to wait 8 hours)

Thanks in advance for the help
Attachments
tos errore.JPG
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Something Abnormal if occupying your TNAS

Post by TMroy »

did you install some third-party apps in your TNAS? some of your apps wrote data to the system partition, and your system partition space is running out, you need to clean it or your system will not able to run normally, or even not able to update with a new version.

if you can not sure which file need to be deleted, you can write an email to our tech team and ask for help. or you can list all the files, them we can tell you which one not belong to the system.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Radius

Post by Radius »

Hi TMRoy,

I am writing to ask you for further help.
On November 7th I sent a very detailed email to support@terra-master.com regarding the problem I have exposed to you.
Unfortunately, I never received a reply.

What else can I do?

P.S. I can't attach the list of "corrupted" files because there are some hundreds and it is not possible to select all + cut + paste because in that list they are of type image. Screenshots would require several dozen images.

Thanks for your patience and kindness.

Marco
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Sorry, I have some issues on our mail box, would you resend your email?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)