Can't apply the key and crt. Need help?

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
michealspencer

Can't apply the key and crt. Need help?

Post by michealspencer »

Hi all, I'm using the TOS 4.2.05 beta and I cannot get the system to apply an SSL key and certificate. When in the SSL part of the Security control panel, the system allows me to browse to find the files, but it won't let me apply them. Any help? Thanks!
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Can't apply the key and crt. Need help?

Post by TMSupport »

Please reinstall your TOS to the latest TOS to see whether it's ok.
How to reinstall TOS?
Installation package link:
For X86 models: https://download2.terra-master.com/TOS_ ... 131804.ins
For ARM models: https://download2.terra-master.com/TOS_ ... 281658.ins

1. Log in to TOS and go to TOS Desktop> Control Panel> General Settings> Update and Restore> Backup and Restore;
control panel.png
2. Tick "Backup system configuration" to back up your system configuration;
backup config.png
3. Go to TOS Desktop> Control Panel> General Settings> Update and Restore> Restore to Factory Default;
restore factory default.png
4. Tick "Restore to factory default", and then click "Apply"; your system will be erased, but the data on the hard drives will not be deleted;
5. Refresh the browser page, and follow guide on the page to install a new TOS;
6. If the page refresh fails, please use TNAS PC to search for your TNAS device; Then select the device and click "Login"; Follow the web page to install the new TOS;
7. After the system installation is complete, log in to TOS and go to TOS desktop> Control Panel> General Settings> Update and Restore> Backup and Restore to restore your backed up system configuration.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)