My NAS forgot it's model

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
ilian

My NAS forgot it's model

Post by ilian »

Hi guys, at some point my NAS forgot it's model:
Screenshot 2021-04-27 233338.png
How can Y fix this?

Also can I configure the HDD smart test to run less frequently?

Regards,
Ilian
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: My NAS forgot it's model

Post by TMSupport »

What's your TNAS model number?
For some old models such as F2-220/F4-420, the model number could not be listed here. It's an added feature in TOS4.1, the old models do not have the new mark.

What do you mean by can I configure the HDD smart test to run less frequently? TOS only support HDD hibernation, you can configure it at TOS Control panel- General settings- Hardware & Power- Hardware.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ilian

Post by ilian »

I have the 4bay model with the 4 core Intel CPU:F4-421 I think....
My other question was regarding the HDD test the does every day at midnight (0:00). How can I set it to do this every week instead of every day?

:D
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

ilian wrote: 03 May 2021, 20:52 My other question was regarding the HDD test the does every day at midnight (0:00). How can I set it to do this every week instead of every day?
Currently, the TOS system does not have the function of regularly checking hard disks. Can you explain it in detail? (or attachments description)
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @