UPS not detected

Permissions, domain/LDAP, power, security, notification and more.
dayfuz

UPS not detected

Post by dayfuz »

I have a Cyberpower EC850LCD, and it looks to me that a lot of Cyberpower models at the 850VA range is currently supported. I purchased a TerraMaster F4-210 and expected it to function with my UPS unit via USB, however it is not being detected. Any tips on how to get this UPS connection working?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: UPS not detected

Post by TMSupport »

The mentioned model is not in our compatibility list. Please refer to this link to get the compatibility list https://www.terra-master.com/us/compatibility/
The mentioned model is not tested here, and it's suggested to purchase the compatible model in the list.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
dayfuz

Post by dayfuz »

Would it be possible to configure TNAS to shutdown during power outage by receiving something from my PC?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Sorry it could not be done like this.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)