F2-210 New Doesn't Start Correctly? No Icons

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
Inject

F2-210 New Doesn't Start Correctly? No Icons

Post by Inject »

I am using firefox latest version. And when i start it up I get no icons. I also had some issues when i started it where it set at the loading page for ever so I just changed the url to include /wizzard to keep going. Not sure if I messed something up but I waited like 10 mins. Also had to do that again after it was finished making the Raid where it was stuck at 100%. And the PC software can not find my device.

Any assistance on what I should do would be great.

Inject

Re: F2-210 New Doesn't Start Correctly? No Icons

Post by Inject »

As an edit since I can't modify my starting post. I have icons now. I did a factory reset via the control panel. But the PC software still can't find the NAS. And the Exit button might still be missing?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please try to connect F2-210 and pc directly with network cable,and see if the PC software can find the device.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Inject

Post by Inject »

TMSupport wrote: 05 Oct 2020, 15:52 Please try to connect F2-210 and pc directly with network cable,and see if the PC software can find the device.
I can accuses and find the NAS via the browser. Just not using the TNAS software for windows. Also there is still a missing image icon in the bottem right next to the status window that opens up. I will try connecting the device directly as you suggested.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

You can also try the solutions here to see whether it's ok:

1. TNAS and your computer are not on the same network segment. Please connect both in the same subnet;
2. Your computer or router has a firewall, please turn off the firewall and try again;
3. Your computer has a network proxy connection open, please close the proxy connection and try again;
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Inject

Post by Inject »

OK assuming I'm past or not bothered by those problems at this point. I have an issue where with docker if I try to edit any container i get the following error. "warning count() parameter must be an array or an object that implements countable in /usr/www/include/ajax/dockertap.php on line 791"
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Could you take some screenshots of your container and prompted error and post it here?
Inject

Post by Inject »

Image above ^
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Thanks for the information. It seems that the configuration file of Docker get some error, please uninstall Docker and reinstall it to see whether it;s ok.
Miles12@

Post by Miles12@ »

A debt of gratitude is in order for the data. It appears to be that the design document of Docker get some mistake, if you don't mind uninstall Docker and reinstall it to see whether it;s alright.
also allude to this site : https://mbearenterprise.com/