My Installation

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
oldtrains

My Installation

Post by oldtrains »

The F4-210 arrived. I temporary used 2 1TB Seagate drive to learn how to use the F4-210. A little bit of a learning curve but I figure it out for my setup. I had then order 2 - 6TB Ironwolves to use in the Nas. Removed the 1TB drives and installed the 6 TB drives. Could not log on after booting the NAS. I was scratching my head then I noticed that there was no lan traffic between the switch and the unit. I thought now what to do? I open my router page(netgear) and checked connected devices. Not in the log. Then I wondered was it because I had set it to get a static IP thru the router. Turned that off and rebooted the NAS. Now I could get on and set up the new drives. Working great now.
American Flyer, to Lionel HO then AHM and Blue box. Now in N scale do to space. Computers started with Ti99A and the C-64, went to PC and now use a NAS! :D
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: My Installation

Post by TMSupport »

Thanks for your sharing.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)