Post by Hardfecx »

done but same problem
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Need original TOS for F4-210

Post by TMroy »

@Hardfecx
May I know what were the model number of your previous hard drives? and did you replace them with new drives to try? what else drive you tried? From our experience, if TOS installation get stuck at 50%, there are issues in your hard drives. You need to replace your drives.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

TMroy wrote: 14 Aug 2020, 22:41 @Hardfecx
May I know what were the model number of your previous hard drives? and did you replace them with new drives to try? what else drive you tried? From our experience, if TOS installation get stuck at 50%, there are issues in your hard drives. You need to replace your drives.
I had 4 x 2 TB WD Black Series an tried now with one seagate 750GB
Everything went fine till i tried to downgrade the TOS... That has nothing to do with my Harddisks only the Firmware is corrupted on the Nas I think.
Is ther a possibility to reflash the firmware via putty or something else?
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please back up the hard disk data first, and then take the hard disk to the computer for low-level formatting. Then put the hard disk into the F4-210 product to install the TOS system.
None of your hard drives are recommended hard drives, it is recommended that you replace them with NAS hard drives.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

I am an IT Technician and I tell you that has nothing to do with my Harddrives because everything went fine. I destroyed the TOS but am unable to reinstall it?
Is there no possibility for flshing the Rom or something like that (I asked now for the third time)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

@Hardfecx
From the information you have provided, we do not think there is something wrong with your ROM, it is working fine.
But if you like refresh your ROM, you can follow the instruction here: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=696
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

TMroy wrote: 15 Aug 2020, 16:26 @Hardfecx
From the information you have provided, we do not think there is something wrong with your ROM, it is working fine.
But if you like refresh your ROM, you can follow the instruction here: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=696
I did step by step, but all i get is this (after waiting for 10 minutes)
Attachments
Unbenannt.PNG
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Has the problem improved?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

@Hardfecx
If you need help, please write an email to support(at)terra-master.com
Hardfecx

Post by Hardfecx »

Hi Team,

I have to thank you (particularly to Xiaobai) who reinstalled the new firmware via ssh without that i lose any Data!
Thank you very much agan!