F5-221 wants to initialise again

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
Stevd

F5-221 wants to initialise again

Post by Stevd »

Had this up and running for nearly two weeks.

Today I have gone to log in and it is asking me to go through the start up process again, creating storage pools etc.

I have already saved a lot of info to the device, it looks like I am about to loose it all!!!

Had anyone else had this issue? What is going on here?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: F5-221 wants to initialise again

Post by TMroy »

May I know how many drive has been installed in your tnas device? Did you do any raid configuration? It seams your drive got faulty.
Anyway, please don’t move ahead, write an email to support(a)terra-master.com , tell your story and ask for a remote session. There is a chance to get your data back.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Stevd

Post by Stevd »

Should have replied sooner. I did a couple of restarts and then it started back up OK. Something strange happening though. I hope it doesn't happen again. Have you had any other reports of this happening?
enekator

Post by enekator »

I'm having the same problem in a F2-210 NAS wiht a single disc configuration. The system get frozen, I restart it by force (disconnecting from power), and after restart, is asking to initialize again the system. I do not nothing, because I don't want to lose my data. Any suggestion?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Stevd wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 15:55 Should have replied sooner. I did a couple of restarts and then it started back up OK. Something strange happening though. I hope it doesn't happen again. Have you had any other reports of this happening?
Would you tell me your hard drive and the configuration? drive model number?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Initialization”