F2-210 can't get software or set up

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
Funzo

F2-210 can't get software or set up

Post by Funzo »

I just got a new F2-210 and I can't do anything with it. The web site doesn't work at all, and never allows me to choose my model to get software. I found a direct link to TNAS and TOS, but they both show XML error pages and don't work. Ever the Quick Guide page isn't working.
I can connect directly by IP, but the TOS download immediately fails. What am I supposed to do? This new NAS is just a paperweight at this point.
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-210 can't get software or set up

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}Funzo

Hello, due to a problem with the download server on our official website, the download cannot be performed. We are processing it urgently, please wait a moment.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
humberzam

Post by humberzam »

The product is a piece of crap, I am sorry I bought it. This device is useless if the website is not available. I have the same problem. I want my money back. :evil:
Attachments
F2-221.png
Descargas.png
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}humberzam

Hello, this problem has now been fixed and you can continue to use it normally.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Sorry! The server was running abnormally yesterday, it is back in operation now.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)