F4-220 - Web Interface Inaccessible/Booting with No Drives Results in no POST

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
rgblack316

F4-220 - Web Interface Inaccessible/Booting with No Drives Results in no POST

Post by rgblack316 »

I have a F4-220 that updated it's OS and the web interface is now inaccessible. I removed the drives and powered it back on in an attempt to revive the system by initializing again but it boots up with three beeps and then never posts to have an active LAN connection to be accessible over my network. I want to reinstall TOS, but all of the online documentation fails me in trying to do so.

I have all my data backed up, so data loss on the drives is not an issue. What should be my steps in creating a bootable USB installer for the device and setting it back up again?
TMwuu
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-220 - Web Interface Inaccessible/Booting with No Drives Results in no POST

Post by TMwuu »

{L_BUTTON_AT}rgblack316

You can try to restart the TNAS device with the drive.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: F4-220 - Web Interface Inaccessible/Booting with No Drives Results in no POST

Post by TMroy »

Reboot your device with drives and try again.
May I know which TOS version running on your device?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
unixtall

Post by unixtall »

The same.

I have just rebooted NAS and i can enter by ssh but not in the web control panel.