TNAS FS-210 won't get past initialization

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
manintights2

TNAS FS-210 won't get past initialization

Post by manintights2 »

I was able to get to the point of naming the nas and setting up the admin user part of initialization.
But at this point, no matter what I enter for the password, hostname, or username the "next" button to continue does nothing, it lights up one of the password boxes as if something needs to be changed there, but I've tried all kinds of passwords to no avail.

I've used Opera GX, Chrome, and Edge.

Also in the picture I attached I removed by email but kept the code it sent as proof that I did input my email.
Attachments
tnasadminsettingsissue.png
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: TNAS FS-210 won't get past initialization

Post by TMroy »

It seems your password does not pass the system check, the password needs to be not less than 8 characters, and requires uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers. You need to set a strong password for your admin account.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
manintights2

Post by manintights2 »

I've definitely met those requirements, I've tried again for good measure with a 13 digit long password containing a symbol, two numbers, uppercase/lowercase letters.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}manintights2

would you like to have a remote session from our engineer to check?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
manintights2

Post by manintights2 »

That would be nice.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}manintights2

So please write an email to our support team and book a time for a remote session. you can find the email address from my signature.
By the way, it will help if you can attach this post in your email.