IHM Support

RAID, Volume, storage pool, hard drive, USB, SSD cache and iSCSI LUN
jack

IHM Support

Post by jack »

Hello there,

I'm experiencing the same issue described in this post: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=301&p=1142&hilit=ihm#p1142 with F1-210 TOS 4.1.21. I understand that the "IHM-notification" seems to go away after a while. I was wondering does TerraMaster support Seagate's IHM system? How do we access IHM? Seagate IHM webpate: https://www.seagate.com/ca/en/internal- ... lf/health/.

Thanks a lot,
Jack
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: IHM Support

Post by TMSupport »

May I know the capacity size of your current Iron Wolf HDD?
IHM1.png
IHM1.png (31.69 KiB) Viewed 17902 times
IHM2.png
IHM2.png (22.25 KiB) Viewed 17902 times
IHM3.png
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
jack

Post by jack »

Both 4 TB and IHM enabled (see pic attached), but no IHM option available. IHM Notification is showing for both hard drives, which are brand new and shown as "good" under SMART. They were both installed yesterday to replace two WD Reds in a RAID 1. The RAID 1 has been rebuilt successfully.

As you can see in this post: https://www.seagate.com/ca/en/internal- ... lf/health/, this user is also having issues seeing the IHM option.
HD.jpg
HD.jpg (16.5 KiB) Viewed 17901 times
NoIHM.jpg
NoIHM.jpg (10.99 KiB) Viewed 17901 times
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Before the IHM feature active, you need to wait for 12 hours after the drives installed.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
jack

Post by jack »

Thanks for your reply! I can see it now and both hard drives are reported healthy by IHM now. Thanks for your help!