I cannot reach my F2-210

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
ilenia80

I cannot reach my F2-210

Post by ilenia80 »

Good morning,
I can see the Nas in my route 192.168.1.x but I cannot reach it.
I try using the software Tnas, and on different browser if I type http://192.168.1.x I cannot see nothing.

someone can HELP me?
probably I have to put a port? i try :8181 but.. nothing.

Thanks to everyone
Ilenia
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-210

Post by TMSupport »

Hi, is it the first time to initialize it? If yes, it may be due to your network environment that the device cannot obtain the installation program from the Internet. please try the following:

1. Ensure the NAS is connected to a router that is connected to internet, ensure the NAS and the computer in the same network segment.
2. Please install the putty client (for Windows users), Mac users could use Terminal. Fill your NAS IP address in Host Name, 22 as the Port, and click “Open”.
1.png
3. Login as “root”, input the password as Admin123, and hit Enter.
2.png
4. And then input /etc/tos/scripts/wget_from_online, and then hit Enter.
5. After that, click the IP address in TNAS PC and click Login, the site should be reachable.
3.png
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
ilenia80

Post by ilenia80 »

great ! thank you ! I received the same answer on EMAIL!!!! :))))))Have a nice day
Ilenia
chdutay

Post by chdutay »

Great, it's work for me too
cerra12

Post by cerra12 »

I had the same issue. Just a note I received the following error (attached), but I clicked on "Yes" and the rest of the process went fine. Also, note that if you don't have the putty client you will need to download and install it.
Attachments
NAS Putty Error.jpg
F2-210
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: I cannot reach my F2-210

Post by TMSupport »

Yes, that's right.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Initialization”