F4-210 restarting randomly

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
mute1

F4-210 restarting randomly

Post by mute1 »

I have an F4-210 that is populated with 3 WD120 (12TB) hard drives. After I initialized the drives and created a pool I began moving files over. while the files were copying the TNAS beeped once then a few seconds later beeped again and rebooted? It then repeated this cycle multiple times before it began operating normally again. The HDDs test as good per the NAS so I am not sure what is happening here.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: F4-210 restarting randomly

Post by TMroy »

It looks like your drives with some issues or does not well connected. please remove all your drives and install them again.
or remove one by one to figure out which drive cause the issue.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
mute1

Post by mute1 »

I have removed the HDDs and am formatting and testing them separately.

*******With the HDDs removed the TNAS still beeps and shuts down on it's own. It happens almost immediately after powering on. Is this normal?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

No, it does not look like normal.
Would you please take a short video and send it to support(a)terra-master.com? We need to study it.
Thank you!
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
mute1

Post by mute1 »

Hello,

I have initiated a return of the unit. I can provide you the tracking information if that helps but I am seeing another user with the same issue on the board right now.

Return to “Initialization”