f2-221, can't init tos

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
varno

f2-221, can't init tos

Post by varno »

I'm trying to reinstall tos after RAID-1 crashing. I remove all volumes and partitions of disks. I checked out both disks and there is ok, bad sectors isn't But when I try to continue setup after admin settings stage, nothing happens, I can't navigate further on any buttons.
Could you help me with that?
https://www.screencast.com/t/gcCP9hxYQJ
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: f2-221, can't init tos

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}varno
Hi, this may solve your concern. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2805
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
varno

Post by varno »

Ít works perfect for me!
thanks you very much
EgorA

Post by EgorA »

Hi!

Probably it may be usefull for someone.

In my case I couldn't init TOS - aftter the first phase there was reboot to the very first step.
Situation was solved after I have looked into BIOS - there was wrong system date set (01/19/2113).
After correcting date to the right one, installation procedure was completed successfully.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}EgorA

Thank you for your information! How long have you been using your tnas? is it a newly purchased device? what did you do before you try to init your device?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
EgorA

Post by EgorA »

{L_BUTTON_AT}EgorA
TMroy wrote: 29 Apr 2022, 23:20 Thank you for your information! How long have you been using your tnas? is it a newly purchased device? what did you do before you try to init your device?
It was all new, from the box.