F2-220 hit by icefire

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
xrivo

F2-220 hit by icefire

Post by xrivo »

Yesterday, noticing a suspicious activity in the NAS, once I opened the folder containing the documents I noticed that all the files had been renamed with the iFire extension. Has it happened to anyone?

********************Your network has been infected!!!********************

IMPORTANT : DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE UNTIL ALL YOUR DATA HAVE BEEN RECOVERED!!!

All your important files have been encrypted. Any attempts to restore your files with thrid-party software will be fatal for your files! Restore your data posible only buying private key from us. We have also downloaded a lot of private data from your network. If you do not contact us in a 5 days, we will post information about your breach on our public news webs.

You should get more information on our page, which is located in a Tor hidden network.
1.Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/
2.Install Tor browser
3.Open link in Tor browser : aanb3upavmp5shyt6tw46owirfca65uba5f2re36hsacdehhyklmykyd.onion
4.Follow the instructions on this page

Your account on our website
username:
password

ATTENTION:
1.Do not try to recover files yourself, this process can damage your data and recovery will become impossible.
2.Do not waste time trying to find the solution on the internet. The longer you wait, the higher will become the decryption key price.
3.Tor Browser may be blocked in your country or corporate network. Use Tor Browser over VPN.
Hardfecx

Re: F2-220 hit by icefire

Post by Hardfecx »

i think, you a screwed... did you have a Backup of your files somewhere else?
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}xrivo

May I know which version TOS running on your TNAS?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
xrivo

Post by xrivo »

{L_BUTTON_AT}xrivo
TMroy wrote: 16 Mar 2022, 18:40 May I know which version TOS running on your TNAS?
now on 4.2.30. yesterday I had the 4.2.28