F4-220 hit with torproject.org

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
huggie9999

F4-220 hit with torproject.org

Post by huggie9999 »

I got hit with this below I did try to reinstall TOS and get to 55% and it stops any idea how can get it back up I don't care about the files I have back ups just need to get them off my NAS

********************Your network has been infected!!!********************

IMPORTANT : DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE UNTIL ALL YOUR DATA HAVE BEEN RECOVERED!!!

All your important files have been encrypted. Any attempts to restore your files with thrid-party software will be fatal for your files! Restore your data posible only buying private key from us. We have also downloaded a lot of private data from your network. If you do not contact us in a 5 days, we will post information about your breach on our public news webs.

You should get more information on our page, which is located in a Tor hidden network.
1.Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/
2.Install Tor browser
3.Open link in Tor browser : aanb3upavmp5shyt6tw46owirfca65uba5f2re36hsacdehhyklmykyd.onion
4.Follow the instructions on this page

Your account on our website
username:
password:

ATTENTION:
1.Do not try to recover files yourself, this process can damage your data and recovery will become impossible.
2.Do not waste time trying to find the solution on the internet. The longer you wait, the higher will become the decryption key price.
3.Tor Browser may be blocked in your country or corporate network. Use Tor Browser over VPN.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-220 hit with torproject.org

Post by TMSupport »

Which TOS did you install before? Have you reinstalled TOS after the NAS being infected? After that please follow the instructions to improve the security of the system.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
huggie9999

Post by huggie9999 »

Yes I tried and only get to 55% and it errors. Updated it about a year ago don't remember what version it was
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please refer to the article to install the TOS.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
huggie9999

Post by huggie9999 »

The links in the article are dead.
crisisacting

Post by crisisacting »

huggie9999 wrote: 16 Mar 2022, 21:49 The links in the article are dead.
They work; just not by direct click.

Right click & choose "Download link" (in chrome) which will allow access.