Directories changed volumes after expanding RAID5

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
kvaden

Directories changed volumes after expanding RAID5

Post by kvaden »

Hoping someone can help me. I have an F5-221 with an SSD as a standalone drive and 4 drives in a RAID5 configuration. I recently upgraded all of the drives and expanded the storage pool. The Volume wouldn't expand, so I followed the instructions at this link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2342. After that, my volume size showed the expanded capacity and the same original storage used, but it appears all of the links in TOS are now pointing to the SSD instead of the RAID. For example, the user home directory and network shares are now pointing to the SSD, but the data is still on the RAID. How can I correct this?

Edit - Sorry, I may have posted this in the wrong forum. Please move or let me know if I need to change. Thanks.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: Directories changed volumes after expanding RAID5

Post by TMSupport »

Please go to Control Panel > Shared Folder > Advanced Settings, restore shared folders to the volume.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

Return to “Initialization”