"Loading" screen

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
sound

"Loading" screen

Post by sound »

After the reboot, with the TOS reinstalled, the screen stays on "LOADING", it's been like that for about an hour ..... is that right?
F4-210 with 4x6T HD, raid 5, 80% full .....

Bye
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: "Loading" screen

Post by TMSupport »

Hi! Please refer to the article for troubleshooting. viewtopic.php?f=81&t=2407&p=15832&hilit=loading#p15832
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sound

Post by sound »

TMSupport wrote: 23 Jan 2022, 22:41 Hi! Please refer to the article for troubleshooting. viewtopic.php?f=81&t=2407&p=15832&hilit=loading#p15832
Thank you...
So I have to wait a couple of days, how much do I read? :roll: :roll:
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Hi! If you have waited for more than 2 days, you can basically judge that the file system is abnormal.
Please refer to the article to repair the file system: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2575
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sound

Post by sound »

The screen has been "LOADING" for four days .... and I think there is something wrong with the filesystem at this point. :? :?
I tried to follow the guide as in the topic "viewtopic.php?f=75&t=2350" and "viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2575 " but Putty refuses to go.
What can I do?
I enclose some screens ....

TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMzethar »

{L_BUTTON_AT}sound

Since the solution is a bit cumbersome, please contact the technical support mailbox and make an appointment with an engineer to assist with remote processing.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
sound

Post by sound »

Ok, thank you......
sound

Post by sound »

Thanks to the remote help of a Terramaster technician, I have my F4 back online and fully functional.
Thanks again for the efficiency, competence and speed .....👍👍👍👍