F2-210 resetting to initialize and then dropping off the network

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
gcok

Re: F2-210 resetting to initialize and then dropping off the network

Post by gcok »

TMzethar wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 12:26 Hello, please contact our technical team to remotely troubleshoot the cause of this issue for you.
I will not be giving some unknown 3rd party remote access, please tell me what the team at remote access will look for ?? and I will search myself!!, with all this ransomware malarky and broken tnas update, it is not possible to give remote access
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

{L_BUTTON_AT}gcok
Please refer to the article to check the file system and repair it.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

{L_BUTTON_AT}gcok

one question i have is what is the file system set at for your drives? is it BTRFS or EXT4

if BTRFS then this is a known unstable format to be used on the F2-210 which TM have since dropped the support for but if they were already set to BTRFS before their decision to unsupport it then it might account for some issues (i was seeing strange results and instability in my F2-210 until i took the plunge and changed it to EXT4 before they revealed the issue and then that settled it down

doesnt explain why all of a sudden its an issue but just something "experience" of having an F2-210 since 2020 has taught me
F2-210