F2-422 Login Problem

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
JacobScott

F2-422 Login Problem

Post by JacobScott »

I recently purchased a F2-422. I was able to install the TOS, but the page to login never came up after it rebooted. I never got the page to set the password or anything. I downloaded the TNAS desktop application, and I am able to discover the NAS, and change the IP address with the default password, but it will not let me login. Every time I select confirm on the login, it goes straight to the page to search for a NAS device, so it seems to be an endless loop. When I try to go to the IP address on a web browser, I get a "can't reach this page" "took too long to respond". I tried Microsoft Edge and Google chrome with the same results. I tried disabling the firewall and that did not help. I also tried connecting a usb, just to see if I can configure with that, and I got an error message that the USB device could not be identified.
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F2-F22 Login Problem

Post by TMSupport »

Hi!
Is it convenient to let our engineer to check it remotely? Please contact our technical team.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: F2-422 Login Problem

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}JacobScott
the issue may because of an improper IP address. the TNAS need a correct IP address from your DHCP server to start. please make sure you have a dhcp server enabled on your local network.

why you need to change the IP address from beginning? are you sure you use a correct IP address?
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)