TNAS has become inaccessible

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
JasonG245

TNAS has become inaccessible

Post by JasonG245 »

TNAS was running and working properly. The only anomaly was CPU was high. Yesterday it reported one of the drives from a 2 drive raid was not accessible. It appears to be loose so I removed and replugged in. It said it was rebuilding index.

Next day all tnas services was not accessible and the web login displays:
Warning: include_once(include/app.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/Enter.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'include/app.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /usr/www/Enter.php on line 2

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'raid' not found in /usr/www/Enter.php:4 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /usr/www/Enter.php on line 4

How can I recover the TNAS? The f5-221 is less than 6 months old. The device is unresponsive.
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: TNAS has become inaccessible

Post by TMS »

The file system may be missing or damaged, please reinstall the system, refer to this link:viewtopic.php?f=75&t=423
You also need to check whether the hard disk is healthy, refer to this link:viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1125
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
JasonG245

Post by JasonG245 »

The suggestion seems to assume I can still access the web login. Unfortunately if I attempt to login via the web I get the following errors:
Next day all tnas services was not accessible and the web login displays:
Warning: include_once(include/app.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/Enter.php on line 2

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'include/app.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /usr/www/Enter.php on line 2

Is it possible to access via ssh or another method? Or is there other URLs that might allow me to access the web services?

Thanks
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Please reinstall your TOS to see whether it's ok:
Please be advised the TOS reinstallation would not erase your data unless you encounter B below.

Power off the NAS, take out the HDD’s, power on the NAS.
Search the NAS IP address by the TNAS PC App, click on the located IP address and click "Login"
When it says no HDD detected, keep the NAS powered on and install your HDD
Follow the instructions to install TOS
Set your password and time zone

After that, there are two possibilities:
A. You may be directed to the log in page, please go ahead to log in.

B. You may be directed to the RAID creating page, please STOP here and close the window immediately. Please get back to us, and we will need to remote-in to check.

After the TOS reinstallation, to ensure you can see the data in your hard drives, please check the following:

1. Please ensure the admin user has the R/W permission to the shared folders.
Please go to TOS Control Panel – Privileges – User – select the user and Edit – Permission

2. Please ensure the shared folder’s R/W permission is authorized to the user:
Please go to TOS Control Panel – Privileges – Shared Folder – select the shared folder and Edit – please check in User permission and Group permission accordingly.

3. If you are still unable to see the data, please go to TOS Control Panel – Privileges – Shared Folder – Advanced – Restore to
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)