Reboot error

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
spb1183

Reboot error

Post by spb1183 »

I have a F2-221 which after a powercut has rebooted but is going straight to the Initialization screen - if i continue down this route then I will no doubt loose all my data?

Is there a way around this?

Assistance required!

Thanks
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: Reboot error

Post by TMS »

1. Shut down the device, unplug the hard drives, and then insert hard disks and turn on the device.
2. If you still enter the initialization page, you can continue, just reinstall the system, will not lose data(unless appear formatted word, stop operation, contact us)
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

An unexpected power outage may lead to system crash. if you can't successfully reinstall your TOS properly and get your data back, you may need to contact thrid party company to rescue your data.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
spb1183

Post by spb1183 »

reinstalled TOS and restored from partial back up.

NAS then crashed AGAIN and sent me back to set up wizard.

Assistance please...
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

Are you Simon who is contacting our support team? If yes, then the issue has been fixed by the technician with remote session.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)