New TerraMaster F2-210 initialization stuck on 47%

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
southern_blue

New TerraMaster F2-210 initialization stuck on 47%

Post by southern_blue »

Hi Guys,
I'm new to this game. Got a new F2-210 delivered yesterday. Fitted Ironwolf 4TB 3.5" hard drive into caddy. First my old Windows 10 laptop wouldn't find it at all. Tried all the usual stuff: rebooting, turning router on/off etc. Switch to my newer desktop. Success. Download TNAS PC and it finds my NAS. However now it is stuck on 47% initialization for over an hour. It says "this will take 10 mins". What should I do? Break it off and start again and why won't my laptop find it? All my music files etc are on my laptop. I only use desktop for work. Any help would be verrrry much appreciated (remember I'm a new user :? ) Thanks.
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Re: New TerraMaster F2-210 initialization stuck on 47%

Post by TMS »

Please refer to this link:viewtopic.php?f=75&t=840
TNAS PC application fails to search for your TNAS device:refer this link:viewtopic.php?f=75&t=430
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

{L_BUTTON_AT}southern_blue
Is it possible to let our engineer check it remotely?You can send an email to our tech team to confirm it.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}southern_blue

it seems TOS was failed to be downloaded to your hard drive. please change a drive and try again. make sure your drive is healthy.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)