Unable to Initialise F5-221

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
AbandonedTrolley

Unable to Initialise F5-221

Post by AbandonedTrolley »

So I've unpacked the machine and connected the supplied cable to my router (Nighthawk R7000) the LAN light on the front of the machine flashes green and never goes solid. TNAS is installed and recognises the drive, if I hit LOGIN it tells me no drives are installed, so far so good.

I place one of my drives in, leave it a while, the indicator light for bay 1 is now a solid green, LAN still flashing green. Hit login again and then I get this message

Initialization
Only one LAN port can be connected during initialization!
Please keep your TNAS device connected to the Internet. Otherwise, you cannot install TOS online. You will need to download the TOS installation package from TerraMaster’s official website and install it manually.

No matter what I do I cannot work out how to get past? It mentions installing TOS manually but I cannot find any instructions on this either?

Additional info, Windows 10 and using Chrome as default browser.
AbandonedTrolley

Re: Unable to Initialise F5-221

Post by AbandonedTrolley »

Feel free to close this thread and point and laugh and me missing the big NEXT button in the bottom right hand corner.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: Unable to Initialise F5-221

Post by TMroy »

{L_BUTTON_AT}AbandonedTrolley

I am not laughing you, by instead we will make the button be more outstanding. Thank you for your report!
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)