F4-210 Tos load and disappearing from the network issue

Initialization of newly purchased TNAS or re-installation of your TNAS
taryan

F4-210 Tos load and disappearing from the network issue

Post by taryan »

I bought the Nas F4-210 1gb, with 2 seagate barracuda 8tb hard drives and 2 seagate barracuda 4 tb hard drives, I mounted the disks correctly, turned on the nas and made the configuration, everything is fine, but at the first restart the nas did not appear no longer even in the tnas pc app, I reset the nas to default, reinstalled the Tos, it worked for 2 days, I copied my data on the created archive (Jbod) but suddenly it reset itself and after this i didn't see it anymore, with the tnas pc app also. Now if I reset to default by removing the disks after a while it's appears again but as I insert the disks and reinstall the Tos, same music ... it remains fixed on the Tos loading screen after which it disappears from the network. Anyone have any ideas about it?
Thank folks

Taryan
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Re: F4-210 Tos load and disappearing from the network issue

Post by TMSupport »

Since it could be detected with TNAS PC when rebooted without harddrives, the device is working. It's possibly the issue with TOS.
please reinstall your TOS to see whether it's ok:
1. power off your device and pull out all the hard drives
2. power it on and run TNAS PC
3. check your device and click Login
4. insert all your hard drives back and click retry
5. select "install a new TOS system" ( please be noted that this will not delete your data from your hard drives) and Auto download and install TOS system.
6. follow the instructions to complete
Or check the link here for more information viewtopic.php?f=75&t=423
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)