Install openVPN server on F2-210

Tell us your most wanted new features, or recommendation.
marco.ghirlanda

Install openVPN server on F2-210

Post by marco.ghirlanda »

Dear all,
thank in advance for your help.

My problem is taht I need to enter remotley into my NAS using a VPN, and I tought to use openVPN, because I an confident with its configuration.
In this way I coulb be able to access to my stored files using the file explore (like as when I am connected to my LAN) even when I am conneted by remote.
The native remote access is useful if it is used like dropbox or similar services, but not very useful to work on files remotely.

Someone have a solution?

Other question regards the way to install packages there are not in the official store.

Suincerely.

Marco.
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Install openVPN server on F2-210

Post by TMzethar »

Hi Marco, very sorry ,the F2-210 model does not support VPN.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

Sorry to tell you that we donot have plan to add VPN Server for ARM 210 series models.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
bidmead
Great Britain

Post by bidmead »

themardy/openvpn is an available OpenVPN docker with an ARM64 version. Won't this do the job?

--
Chris