Torrent/download box

Tell us your most wanted new features, or recommendation.
devbytecom

Torrent/download box

Post by devbytecom »

Hello, Recently bought the F2-210 and do like it, however the annoying thing is i'm needing to download a lot of torrents being linux file systems and shared files elsewhere between my business so a feature to allow this would be really great, I've seen there's ability but in other models.

Can I have this feature for this device please?

Many thanks!
Shaun
TMzethar
TerraMaster Team

Re: Torrent/download box

Post by TMzethar »

Hi, Shaun.Regarding the feature you mentioned, can you give us an example, so we will be more clear about what you need.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
milky

Post by milky »

A headless downloading setup would be very useful including apps like:

Sonarr - A TV collection manager
Radarr - A Movie collection manager
Lidarr - A Music collection manager
nzbGet - A lightweight Usenet binary downloader
transmission/qbittorrent/deluge - Bittorrent clients

Admittedly these services can be run with docker, but these can be frustrating to people unfamiliar with the setup of these things in a more restrictive environment.
devbytecom

Post by devbytecom »

Yeah having a torrent gui which allows me to upload torrents and have them download to particular folders would be ideal for me as do need to download a lot of OS's for the business etc...

Would this be possible to achieve with the model I've got?

Many thanks for your quick response, in terms of docker I've not explored this option with the NAS but might be worth looking into if there's no GUI option available.
sianderson
Great Britain

Post by sianderson »

why use torrent though, wouldn't you just download them from the usual websites / ftp servers and then store them on the nas drive in a folder?
F2-210

devbytecom

Post by devbytecom »

I've managed to set it up via docker, many thanks for mentioning this! Works a treat, really great NAS product!