F2-210 features wanted

Tell us your most wanted new features, or recommendation.
pinuk

F2-210 features wanted

Post by pinuk »

Hi,

Cloud Backup - I wish to backup my F2-210 to a cloud provider such as Amazon S3 / Glacier, BackBlaze B2, or Wasabi. However, I don’t see the Amazon S3 and BackBlaze B2 apps available in the Applications section. They are showing in the TOS Help so I am suprised as this is one of the reasons I bought this device.

DDNS - DynDNS is now paid and No-IP has an annoying 30 day login requirement for DDNS, I would like to suggest adding a few more providers of DDNS such as DuckDNS, FreeDNS/Afraid.org and ZoneEdit.

Are the above things you could add in the future?

Thanks!
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Re: F2-210 features wanted

Post by TMroy »

Sure, you can find the Amazon S3 cloud sync app in the application center.
amazon_s3.png
There are more DDNS service providers will be added to the TOS soon.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
pinuk

Post by pinuk »

No, i don't see Amazon S3 Sync nor BackBlaze B2 sync in my F2-210 Application Center (see below). Would be happy if they were there!
Capture.PNG
TMSupport
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMSupport »

The Amazon S3 and BackBlaze B2 apps are available in the X86 NAS models. Yours is an entry-level RAM NAS, and these apps are not available. Please go to TOS Application and install the CloudSync app and use the available integrated could sync app’s. .
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
pinuk

Post by pinuk »

Ok, understood. I would like to point out that this is not made clear in any of the product literature or manuals that I have seen. At no point was I aware of this and therefore this comes as somewhat of a disappointment. I can't be the only one that has felt like this.

Thanks.
scoobyfizz

Post by scoobyfizz »

I have those on my F2-210.. perhaps you're TOS version is out of date
Best thing I ever did was ebay my Terramaster...
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

pinuk wrote: 07 May 2020, 15:52 Ok, understood. I would like to point out that this is not made clear in any of the product literature or manuals that I have seen. At no point was I aware of this and therefore this comes as somewhat of a disappointment. I can't be the only one that has felt like this.

Thanks.
Regarding the documents and manual, we do offer them online, you can check from terra-mater.com/support/, and they are not good enough and we are constantly improving.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
pinuk

Post by pinuk »

scoobyfizz wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 15:38 I have those on my F2-210.. perhaps you're TOS version is out of date
I now have Amazon S3 and Backblaze B2 apps even though I have not updated my TOS version (am on 4.1.21). They were not there before!

Strange that I received both the post from TMsupport and an email from support advising these are not available on the F2-210 and yet they have appeared since!