variable backgrounds in TOS 5.0

Tell us your most wanted new features, or recommendation.
MisterXY
Germany

variable backgrounds in TOS 5.0

Post by MisterXY »

Hello in TOS 4.1 there were variable backgrounds when logging in and believe also in the desktop. Is it possible that this will come back in TOS 5 as well? It's looking a bit monotonous at the moment. Didn't think it was that bad.
bidmead
Great Britain

Re: variable backgrounds in TOS 5.0

Post by bidmead »

Context menu on the desktop background (right mouse click, or two finger trackpad). Pick the Settings option, then Desktop to see a selection of backgrounds.

--
Chris
MisterXY
Germany

Post by MisterXY »

That wasn't the answer to the question. The question related to whether there can be something like variable backgrounds at login again. With TOS 4.2, I always had different backgrounds when I signed up. I hadn't set anything there either. I was always shown a different background.
TMroy
TerraMaster Team
China

Post by TMroy »

So many features have been changed. Please custom the wallpaper by youselve, it is not going to return.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Support team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)
Charlie_Croker

Post by Charlie_Croker »

I think the OP is asking for the random wallpaper feature that was part of TOS4. (Each time you login, there's a different wallpaper).
Ex Terramaster user. British citizen, Ex resident of KSA, USA and now in UAE.
MisterXY
Germany

Post by MisterXY »

@Charlie_Croker
yes, that was the reason i asked.