Photo cataloguer

Tell us your most wanted new features, or recommendation.
tasete30

Photo cataloguer

Post by tasete30 »

Hello,

I'd like to ask you about a functionallity present on QNAP (QuMagie) and Synology(Momments, Photo).

If there a posibility to develope a TNAS tool (Not third parties as Emby and Plex) to catalog and synchronize all photos in our mobiles, send them to TNAS over Internet(LAN) and catalogue using IA metadata to sort all abums you have upload?

Since Google photos will be paid subscription over 15 Gb I suppose could be a very interested tool to do more atractive our NAS to newcomers.

Regards.
tasete30

Re: Photo cataloguer

Post by tasete30 »

I've seen terra photo as beta. I suppose could be the catalogue I was looking.

I downloaded it but new photos are no updating automatically, in my opinion synchro folder should be the same that tnas mobile syncgo fotos to gather this functionality.

Anyone has testes this app?
TMS
TerraMaster Team

Post by TMS »

Currently,photos can be updated in the public directory, other directories can not.
To contact our tech team, please email to support(at)terra-master.com, remember to replace (at) with @
demetry14

Post by demetry14 »

Terra-Master in another post said they had a product that was going into beta over a year ago, but it never made it and they keep saying "in a few weeks". So I would assume it was curbed or squashed at this point "unless their development crew was ravaged by CoViD-19".
~~
Demetry

F2-210
F4-210