Deadbolt Decryption efforts by TerraMaster

Tell us your most wanted new features, or recommendation.
RhonBhay

Deadbolt Decryption efforts by TerraMaster

Post by RhonBhay » 29 Jun 2022, 07:25

Is TerraMaster trying to find a way to help owners of thier NAS devices decrypt /recover our deadbolt ransomware infected files, like what QNAP and other data storage hardware companies are doing?

TMroy
Customer Service

Re: Deadbolt Decryption efforts by TerraMaster

Post by TMroy » 02 Jul 2022, 22:51

We have not yet found a way to decrypt files encrypted by ransomware. If we have one in the future, we will let you know immediately.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

SINSENAS

Post by SINSENAS » 21 Sep 2022, 14:59

At this moment have my gas how a furniture more, stack and off, I need recover files, and my problem its for security of you Tras software, all users waiting for master key decrypt that only can purchase "terra master" to hackers, my system only can reached bye terra master servers, or info of terra master servers to hacker, Terramaster its responsibility of solve this,

Please purchase master key and send and public for all users, solution exists, cheap?, not, I don't remember bitcoin amount but I remember 50 Bitcoin for masterkey.

(remember my nas its off 1 year ago)

TMroy
Customer Service

Post by TMroy » 21 Sep 2022, 15:59

{L_BUTTON_AT}SINSENAS

I think I have reason to suspect that you have something to do with such hacking.
To contact our team, please send email to following addresses, remember to replace (at) with @:
Technical team: support(at)terra-master.com (for technical support only)
Service team: service(at)terra-master.com (for purchasing, return, replacement, RMA service)

SINSENAS

Post by SINSENAS » 22 Sep 2022, 15:19

I think I have reason to suspect that you not have knowledge necessary for the job in position that make, and for launch this accusation, mi username and I’d of Terra master have many years old, for not help in nothing , not say nothing, I believe that you work in terramster but have a qnap in you home.